Everyone loves saving money by getting a great deal especially on necessary things like food. Shopping around and taking advantage of exclusive offers is just one wonderful way to do this. Right now, for example, there is a Sun Basket introductory offer for customers wishing to try the company out for themselves.
What is Sun Basket?
Sun Basket is a meal delivery service based out California. It was founded by Justine Kelly, an award-winning Chef and avid foodie. All meals are custom planned by her and include quality ingredients Kelly would feel proud to use in her own kitchen to feed her own family.
There are a few great reasons to use Sun Basket if you’ve chosen to utilize a food delivery service. These benefits include:
· The menu rotates every week, so the options are virtually limitless, and you’ll never grow bored from eating the same thing week in and week out
· All included meats are free from hormones and antibiotics
· All produce is certified organic by the USDA
· No chemicals are added to make foods last longer or “taste better”
· Meals are nutritionally dense
· Recipe cards contain easily understood step-by-step instructions and detailed nutritional information
· There are meal plan options for people with food allergies (like dairy, wheat, and soy), as well as those following special dietary plans (such as those with religious restrictions, people with Celiac, and those practicing pescatarian diets, vegetarianism, or veganism)
· The meal options are incredibly varied, so there is something to suit everyone’s unique taste buds
What is the Discount?
New customers can save with this introductory offer a total of $50. This is split between the first two orders, so that $35 is taken off your first order and $15 is taken from your second. That’s quite a bit of savings and could potentially bring your first three meals down to as less than $40 total. The second box comes out to just around $50. This is a great deal, considering this is for three meals crafted for two people or it would be six meals for one person.